Raw Material Control
1. Select high quality raw materials.
2. Strictly control the quality of raw materials:inspection of bulk samples before entering the factory--random inspection of batches at the time of entering the factory.Ensure no mildew, reasonable control of impurities, absolute content in a controlled range.
1. Whole pollution-free pipeline input to ensure that the production process is rigorous, clean and qualified for microorganisms.
2. To ensure complete, accurate and traceable sampling detection for each process in the production process.
3. Ensure that the process of powder collecting and packaging is completed in the cleaning area without foreign body invasion.
1. Ensure the cleanness of the mixing program.
2. Ensure the accuracy of finished product testing.
3. If the finished products are not qualified, the previous process shall be traced immediately.
4. Guarantee that the unqualified products will not be put into storage or leave the factory.
1. Guarantee 20-50 grams of free pre-shipment sample testing to customers.
2. Follow up the customer's detection of samples and problems found until the problems are solved.
3. Complete all customer requirements and related documents for products.
4. Customize product color, content, packaging, labeling and transportation according to customer requirements.